Wednesday 16 March 2011

What could be more ridiculous mistake???


Something unhappy happened today. Joint with my friend, we ordered purchasing of Toyota stock in Japan thru one of securities company where I have an account in town, technically the transaction was confirmed done. However after market closed the broker called n informed that my order has not been executed yet due to some problems occured. What the heck????

I was upset & filled a hard complaint. I requested an immediate response before tomorrow morning. After 3 hours waiting, the broker rang me around 7 pm and told me that he will pay for our loss as his company can't give us any answer yet. I discussed with my friend and we thought it is unwise to let him pay although he is also responsible for today's incident. So we rejected his offer. But we are still looking for an answer from his company for this error. After all, what we want is not money but it's about principal of life. It doesn't make sense at all that such a global securities company could commit a big mistake like this. The most important thing one company must keep is TRUST and they have destroyed it. As customers we are deeply disappointed. And I don't think that I'll continue to trading in that company anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment