Tuesday 15 March 2011

Market Crash


Today's stocks market in session I ended with such a big crash, more than -2 percents. Currently we are in a bearish market. Vice versa from yesterday's market which is a bullish one.
Tired making a comparison thru all types of charts I closed my agenda for temporary 'til the market shows slighty uptrend, I'll back into it. As for now, I prefer stagnan and just watch it.

Japan stocks market is in a critical condition. It's been third days rally-ing down since earthquakes & tsunami hitted Japan. Followed by the nuclear plant explosion.
Japan is a very high tech country. They've found out about tsunami 3 days in prior and arranged all neccesaries evacuation. Many lives saved. However, human predicts, God decides. There were still many lives loss and the nuclear radiation may bring a damage to human's health. So many disasters in last few years. May God's bless this planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment