Sunday 13 March 2011

Life Process

Today is quite a tough day for me. I attended one funeral then spent my saturday night gathered in hospital with other relatives due to my mom's dear aunt is being hospitalized and hasn't passed critical condition. I hate to admit that my feeling was turned in to a roller coaster. Afraid of losing her as we are very close since I was a kid, even closer than my relationship with grams, sad and couldn't see she struggled with her old poor body's condition. In the meanwhile my logical thoughts know that all human being must go thru with Born, Old, Sick and Die processes. All mixed up together. Well, anyway, I've been thru so many loss of peoples I loved n cared about in this life. I wish these all can make me stronger, wiser and absolutely bearable for any losses in the future for the rest of my life, coz u know, all people eventually will die. No one don't. And nothing eternal.

But still I can't switch my thoughts from her. Feel so sorry and think if only I could do something to help her feel better. I'm totally understand and know that she must be feel very inconvenience. I was hospitalized few times years ago. I know exactly how it feels lying on the bed with a body that doesn't work n support you well. So uncomfortable....But this is the reality of life. Everybody has to pass this stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment