Sunday 20 March 2011

Perigee Moon Mar'19, 2011

Taken this pic of sunset using my blackberry 9700 devices from my house rooftop yesterday noon while I was waiting to see the moment of "perigee moon" rise after sunset. According to the news, the moon will make it closest approach to earth in 18 years, making the so called supersized full moon in years so I wanted to watch it by my self. And I was disappointed as from my eye witnessed, brighter yesss, supported by the clear sky without clouds flew around. But bigger??? I dont think so. It was just like another common full moon I used to see. Maybe from another part of this earth the moon was seen bigger

Well, my BB devices with limited function of photography couldn't capture the moon clearly. Tried to search for perigee moon 2011 moments captured by professional photographers over the world, here are the results :


No comments:

Post a Comment