Thursday 22 July 2010

My list of favorite things to do

Don't know where I got this idea but I want to listing "My own 10 favorite things to do".

1. Traveling and exploring each part of this globe

2. Put cozy sleeping clothes on, burn some aromatherapy & turn on AC as cold as possible then watching DVD with the companion of a glass of wine & my favorite cheese snack COMBOS.

3. Playing Piano

4. Listening slow mellow musics and reading a nice book.

5. Outdoor sightseeing & enjoying "natural breezes"

6. Having vacation in winter season.

7. Arrange & Decorate my house with white stuffs (Do anything that allowed me to be more creative)

8. Dancing Ballet while no one watching.

9. Wearing mix & match clothings in my wardrobe, organizing things in my room.

10. Be a host of dinner & cocktail parties in my house (never get done until now)... :'-(

Well, later there must be another things to be added in this list (^_^) coz I have many things that I'd like to do

No comments:

Post a Comment