Wednesday 14 July 2010

STRESS OUT

Been stressed out with current working situation that get worse as I'm surrounding by a bunch of peoples who talk more theories than take actions, some of them even using company's facility for personal needs and some superiors who never give rewards nor compliments but punishments and always put the folks under pressure with forcing us to do a dozen of transactions past cut of time frequently that we don't have time for lunch. Then why the hell company sets cut off time?? No point at all. Occasionally is still acceptable but this has turned into a daily bad habit which is intolerable. Besides there is a ZERO ERROR demanding from superior in each single thing we do. Slightly error will be recorded and used against us in Performance Appraisal. Can you imagine my daily life at work?? FIUHH... It was better with previous superior few years ago.
It's a common thing that I had very late lunch near afternoon tea time. Turn over staffs in my unit is very high. No body can stand it. Anyway, my supervisor doesn't care as she isn't the one who teach & train new comers. I'm the one who does and if this continues, I'll be rotten in this company. Here some sketch before and after join this so called The Most Wanted Company people wants to work at.
Perhaps this is the reason why I get sick easily 'coz stress impairs human's body.
Though I admit that the company is great but some people in our branch make it vice versa. Surprisingly, if you are an expert in PLEASING certain people(in other words KISSING ASS), you'll be rewarded with a flawless career path although your IQ is below 90 and you are as lazy as a pig!
These styles are way beyond my typical...Wish this tyranny can be over soon though it is some kind of MISSION IMPOSSIBLE & a HOPELESS wish. The best thing I can do is learn to adapt with it or start looking for a new job with at least same net take home pay. However, I wonder whether in the other company the same "rule" applies as well since this is the real world we never imagine when we were kidz?????
In the meantime I'll just work on the jobs designated to me and dont give a shit to them but don't ever interrupt me with their political thoughts!! I'm outta it!!


However I'm still be grateful for not being a jobless person..Better stop complaining and face the real life.

Notes : If we can't change our surrounding then we must react to change our own perception to fits with the situation so we can survive. Can I ??????

No comments:

Post a Comment