Tuesday 13 July 2010

Stars

Feel a bit sleepy since finished dinner 5 hours ago. Still, couldn't turn my brain off. Wish I could have a tight sleep for at least one night coz I've stayed up pretty late 'til 2 am last nite, I went outside the porch on 3rd level of my home to got some fresh air and the beautiful stars & clear sky catched my eyes. I enjoyed it & stood still out there for almost 2 hours while the windy breeze spoiled me out. I was totally forget the time as I kept thinking how big the universe is and how small I'm..I did a crazy thing such as counting the stars. Some stars were glowing brightly and some were almost unseen. Then a question was crossing on my mind, is the star represent for a soul of dead person??? I can't answer it as I have no idea at all...



No comments:

Post a Comment