Wednesday 21 July 2010

Don't take life seriously

What's this life exactly? I used to have no answer. But with all ups and downs and some shits happened in my life which I should be grateful as I've got tons of lessons, I've also starting to realize that people aren't supposed to take their life seriously. No body gets out alive anyways. Everybody will die someday. There are always a beginning and ending for everything in life. So I'll try to put my troubles aside and ease my worries. I wish to live my life fullest and do all stuffs I want to do. A very simple plan, isn't it? Sounds so easy. Still, perhaps in daily life it will be a bit difficult to practicing it since my self as a human, basically and naturally is a being with various demands. However, I shall learn if I want to live peacefully. I didn't capture images in last few days as I've been busy looking for this cozy sofa for my upcoming small library room to be (that still on planning)... Been fallin' for it since first time saw them in IKEA Malaysia. Too bad couldn't find the same one in this small town.

No comments:

Post a Comment