Sunday 31 October 2010

A beginner on jigsaw puzzle


Bought this glow in the dark jigsaw puzzle during window shopping in S'pore. Never play any puzzle before so I was curious whether I can solve it or not?? My sister strongly suggested me to buy a puzzle with 500pcs as I'm a beginner but I insisted to buy 1000pcs as the beautiful picture of the pegasus has captured my eyes. My sis told me that her sis in law solved 1000 puzzles in 3 months with condition doing it everyday after office hour. I was thinking perhaps I need 6 months as I'm a beginner and new at all in this kind of puzzle. At the end I was out from the shop and paid SGD 79.99

Well, I never thought that I can solve it in 10 days time. During my tight schedule and activities, every night I used 3 hours & finally finished it.
Few days ago on her visit to my house, mom gave me her unbelieveable look as she saw the jigsaw puzzle has finished lying on the floor. She asked whether I pay people to do it (*_*).
As mom was busy admiring the puzzle, she was incidentally dropped a quarter part of it out because I haven't put any glue yet. On that day, I was working 'til late of nite to re arrrange the puzzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment