Sunday 1 August 2010

Grateful for the Bless

Spent a beautiful Sunday joining my relatives driving around seeing houses in both suburban & city area. It was nice as I could see many small and improper houses so I felt grateful for the bless that God given to me by gave me my current house. This house is not as big as other's and not my dream house as well. However, I really feel grateful for having it. Moreover this house has a great access to anywhere since it's in town center.

Actually, I prefer a country style house in the suburb area with big front & backyard where I can plant flowers, fruits & vegetables, put a table & some chairs as a place to enjoy tea time with my favourite books.

if happen to find a country house with a river or lakeview this idea is awesome and have a romantic sense. Hanging the hammock is another option to be considered

Anyway, at my current age plus living in Indonesia, it's kind of hard to live in such lifestyle, I have to run here and there earn moneys for living and saving for my retire. And I guess no place safe in the country side for an Indo Chinese woman like me. So, my current house is the best thing I've had 'til now. Thank's God for the Blessing...

No comments:

Post a Comment