Sunday 27 June 2010

For God's Sake!!!!!

Today is 5'15, means my praying day..I was totally messed up, woke up very late & slept only 4 hours last nite which is causing my eyes became pretty big as if almost popped out..
This noon I fetched my singaporean friend from the airport then brought her to find local foods. On our way back home almost got accident 4 times for God's sake!!! Luckily I drove super slowly..around 20km/hour..otherwise I couldn't imagine what would happen to us. Phewww, recently driving is quite dangerous 'coz Medan town is filled with bunches of selfish people who drive without rules. How I wish our government does not issuing driving licenses that easy. What a tiring day....
Ummm, few hours ago I got "a cup of hot tea" from Baby Celine who was busy looking for MIAO MIAO.. (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment